The Resource A corner of the universe
- A corner of the universe
- Statement of responsibility
- Ann M. Martin
- The summer that Hattie turns twelve, she meets the childlike uncle she never knew and becomes friends with a girl who works at the carnival that comes to Hattie's small town. Twelve-year-old Hattie learns that living life fully means facing both the good times and the bad upon the closing of her Uncle Adam's "school"- an institution for the mentally disabled
- Member of
- Kentucky Bluegrass Award for Grades 6-8, 2004.
- ALA Notable Children's Book, 2003
- Booklist Editors’ Choice: Books for Youth, 2002
- Awards note
- A Newbery honor book, Publishers Weekly best book of the year, Book Sense Top Ten pick; ALA notable book, Horn Book fanfare best book, New York Public Library best book for the teen age.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Intended audience
- Intended audience source
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Cq 2004
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Apple Signature
- Target audience
ContextContext of A corner of the universe
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work A corner of the universe
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.roachdale.lib.in.us/resource/_VrynBsy2ug/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.roachdale.lib.in.us/resource/_VrynBsy2ug/">A corner of the universe</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.roachdale.lib.in.us/#RFTPL"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.roachdale.lib.in.us/">Roachdale-Franklin Township Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Roachdale-Franklin Township Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...